Sunday 1 February 2009

Tweets and Shelf

I feel like my engaging with virtual communication has reached new heights: I have joined twitter, on Shane's recommendation, and also put my twitter feed on the blog. I think we should all do the same, so we can tweet directly to the blog and it'll bring it more to life. Also, I wanted to show you a close up of the shelf Else mentioned, the one depicted behind the drawing board in the previous post - it was my birthday present from my lovely man, home made! And check this, a secret room with it's own little lamp and birthday card inscribed on the wall:



Lovely.

Anyone recognize the lighthouse? :)

2 comments:

Shane said...

lovely!!! i added my tweets to the blog (and started following you on twitter) so now we will be so much more in touch! lots of love, shane

Sofie said...

how strange your tweets come up under my name and not under yours>
i wonder why!